Demonstrating how to connect and use Force OBD2 with your vehicle.
Connecting Force OBD2 to Your Vehicle
- Plug your OBD2 module into the vehicle and turn the ignition to the ‘ON’ position
- Pair a bluetooth OBD2 module with your phone or tablet. Or, if you are using WiFi, connect your phone to the WiFi device.
- Open Force OBD2 and select “OBD2”
- Open settings and select your interface type (Bluetooth or WiFi)
- If you are using Bluetooth, select the Bluetooth OBD2 module you previously paired from Bluetooth Devices
- If you are using WiFi, Force OBD2 will try to connect to the device your phones WiFi is connected to.
- Return to the OBD2 screen and press “Connect”
- After Force OBD2 connects with your vehicle you can read and clear the Check Engine Light, check the Emissions Readiness status or log vehicle parameters.